04-15-2011 02:27 PM
I see issing multimedia controller driver, in Device Manager. I downloaded and install the all the drivers from HP website, according to the model number/prodcut number. Here are the details.
OS: Windows 7
I would like to know what software should I install?
I do not have any problem with the notebook, it works perfectly, including Audio, Video, touch buttons..... Everything is okay. But, there is a missing driver install in Device Manager. It's annoying...
Please help me if anyone find the anser.
04-15-2011 07:22 PM - edited 04-15-2011 07:28 PM
Please download the driver for Broadcom Crystal HD Video Decoder from the following weblink:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
03-07-2016 04:25 PM
A new life for my Mini-5102. File installed like a charm and remedied Control Panel missing Multimedia Controller with an acceptable Broadcom CrystalHD Video Decoder and an IDT High Definition Audio Codec.
Thank you HP!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)