01-07-2013 01:53 PM
Need to download HP PAVILION G6 1201TX AMD Radeon driver for windows 8 (64bit).. help me out please. cant find the apt one in hp drivers list.
01-08-2013 10:17 AM
07-10-2013 06:55 AM
I'm getting some problem with my graphics driver. Even though I have downloaded the Recommended Drivers for graphics which is AMD Radeon for my pavillion g6 1201-tx, I'm not able to use it. It seems Intel graphics drivers are getting installed even though I'm installing AMD one. This Windows 8 sucks man. Any Suggestions brother. Reply soon. I'm not even able to play games too.
07-11-2013 07:32 AM - last edited on 02-23-2017 08:34 PM by OscarFuentes
12-31-2013 02:32 PM - edited 04-09-2014 11:05 AM
I understand you are looking for drivers for HP Pavilion g6-1201tx Notebook. Here are the drivers for your graphics card. Your graphics card is Radeon HD 6470M.
Hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)