06-16-2012 06:57 PM
Don't know because we do not know your machine and its OS. You may try this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-17-2012 07:50 AM
I read the link. Sounds like a malware too. Make sure you have your security software updated before doing the scan in safe mode.
Also check your keyboard and see if the Eindows Key is stuck.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)