05-26-2013 07:50 AM
I am having trouble with my HP Pavilion g6 laptop will only connect to my home wireless internet but nobody else's. I don't know if it a setting that is off but it is getting really annoying. If you could please tell me what is wrong that would help a lot!
05-30-2013 02:15 PM
Could you please give me the exact model number of your notebook? If you need help finding it, you can use the following link:
Also, do you have any kind of virus protection or firewall programs on your computer?
What version of Windows are you using?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)