Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mimosa74 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Availability HP Spectre 13 X360 OLED

HP Spectre 13 X360 OLED
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On CES2016 the HP Spectre 13 X360 with OLED display was launched. HP said the availability would be at then end of spring ... well spring ends in a month. So I was curious what HP's progress is on this new version of the Spectre X360 laptop.

I see that some of the 'older' types of the X360 are no longer available of have long delivery times, does this mean that all the focus of HP is in stocking up the new OLED type?

Can HP please give a statement on the availability?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
43 9 9
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Hp production will start June6 2016, after this date you will be able to see the offer and order. Introduction date will be different based on country so depend country where you want to order.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
sepiah37 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

do you have information about the pricing or can you make any suggestions about the pricing of the oled models? will there be a hardware upgrade (e.g. 16gb ram) besides the display too?

0 Kudos
Marvin131 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

16gb of RAM is already available.

So, the display appears to be the only thing different according to this: http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c05139815.pdf

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
30 0 2
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD is nice too!... not all models have that.

Looks like its sold out already... hope its back in stock again soon... with an ash silver option!

0 Kudos
Marvin131 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yeah I'm not sure why they removed the ash silver model. It is honestly what drew me to the laptop over those from other manufacturers.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation