Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ah_lun Top Student
Top Student
3 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Cannot find .startup file!"

I am using HP EliteBook 8560w, it is new, today is the 4th day using it.  I have Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit installed.

In the notification area (bottom right), there is an icon "Controls SRS Settings", when i click on it, an error "Cannot find .startup file!"

Anyone know what is the problem? Do i need to reinstall anything?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
ah_lun Top Student
Top Student
3 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Solved!
1. Removed the "IDT Audio" from Program and Features
2. Restart the laptop
3. Downlaod the IDT Audio driver software from HP.com
4. Install it.
0 Kudos
venu_mp Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi, I have the same issue and using EliteBook 8560p, Windows 7 Proffessional Service pack1.
I have similar issue but i am unable find the "IDT Audio" in program & features. Please suggest if you any solution
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation