cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Keyboard and Click Pad freezes and won't work unless I reset it or restart my laptop.

HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-p030nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Twinkle Black/Vibrant Red 15.6" Pavilion Beats Special Edition 15-p030nr Laptop PC with AMD A8-5545M Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Touchscreen and Windows 8.1

As I'm working and writing on my laptop, it freezes. I can use the screen to get to the mouse settings and if I reset the Clickpad, it works again. But the keyboard and everything gets out of whack and I cannot use my laptop. 

I've rolled back the installs and haven't been using the touchscreen, which I thought was what messed with the keyboard and mouse. It randomly stops working and I'm not sure what's going on with it. I tried cleaning the keyboard and click pad but nothing has stopped it.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything and now I am out of options. 

Please help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 2
17 17 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

switch off laptop

unplug charger

remove battery 

press and hold on power button for 20 sec

in plug the charger only 

and turn on the PC 

try it for 1 hr and revonnect the battery 

then update the BIOS, chipset 

thats if only touchpad and keyboard hangged 

if operating systen is hannging 

try to perfrm hard desk test and memory test 

and try to check your apps

good luck

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation