cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Kemara
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Skins/Keyboard cover for Pavilion 17t?

Pavilion 17t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all! I've just ordered my first Windows computer since moving to Macs in 1998 - a Pavilion 17t customized with 12GB of RAM.

This probably sounds frivolous, but I'd really like a decorative "skin" for it like I have on my Chromebook. Problem is, I can't find one for 17.3" machines. They make them for the Envy, but apparently the Pavilion is .3 too large (max size is 16 inches). 

Same with a silicone keyboard cover - I can only find them for Envy models. Does anyone know if the keyboards for Envy 17" and Pavilion 17t have identical layouts? 

Starting to wish I'd bought an Envy or a 15" model.....

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation