cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Disturbedbyhp1 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Some keys in my laptop not working

HP Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Some keys in my HP Laptop have not been working. I called the toll free number fifty three ( No five does not work) times since 8am till now which is 430 am. With utmost difficult and much trying i did get through to a couple of Technical staff. One Mohit was the most helpful and he provided me with a complaint no 47730five10773. He said he would call me back at 1130 am since I explained my difficulty in reaching anybody through toll free no. It is 4 30 now and he hasn't yet called! One Sandeep promised to put me on to a senior and cut the call. Next time I reached the tech dept and I recognized his voice but he cut the call. I belong to the press and I have an urgent matter to email for print tomorrow. I have explained this to them. All I want is to have an engineer come and set the keyboard right and they do not want to do it. It is such a small matter and I have spent an entire working day trying to contact them. 

I tried to contact some corporat office. In Chennai, the receptionist rudely banged down the phone saying he could not help. All other numbers given in HP site and net are wrong. 

Can  somebody help me how to get this small matter sorted out. I am not able to reach tech support because everytime the call gets cut. NObody is accessible. It is urgent. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
41,120 39,596 6,159 10,694
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We are just fellow end Users. We can't send out an engineer. You do not give us the model number of your laptop but I sense you are not interested in self-repair. If the project is urgent in the short run I suggest you use an external usb keyboard to get your work done while you wait for HP to respond. Sorry I have no more control over the situation. 

0 Kudos
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
236 232 17 60
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello ,

Sorry about the trouble you are going through,

Why dont you go to chat support and tell them to set up the service

http://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

Hope this is helpful

Regards;
Smiley
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation