cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gazehound Top Student
Top Student
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10

HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Can someone please tell me when i will be notifide about Windows 10,all windows updates are up to date,but so far i have heard nothing about windows 10.Thank You.Gazehound

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
77,503 76,914 9,446 20,432
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10

Hi,

Microsoft does not want its server(s) to be overloaded therefore you have to wait for your turn BUT if you wish, you can upgrade now:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Gazehound Top Student
Top Student
6 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10

BH thank you,i run the Win 10 troubleshooter from the Microsoft website,after in run it said KB3035583 has not run,try again in a few hours.i wiil wait a few hours and try again and see what happens,if nothing i will try your link.Thank You.Gazehound

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation