Note on archived topics.
10-19-2016 04:15 AM
is rhere an issue with all d new hp envy m7 touch fhd i7 17inches laptops, battery after full charge indictaes 3 hours.. but he site kept saying less than 4-5 hours..
10-19-2016 05:21 AM
1. Run a Battery Check in HP Support Assistant[Install the Software if it's not available]
2. Update the latest BIOS for your Notebook from HP Support Site
How to improve the life of a Battery:
1. Power Plan should be set correctly for extended battery life
2. Please keep the Screen Brightness at lower level
3. Please turn OFF Wi-Fi Connection when not in use
4. Please remove the CD/DVD's from the Optical Drive when not in use
Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10)
Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 8)
Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 7)
After performing all the steps if you are facing the same issue still,I strongly recommend you to Contact HP Technical Support over the Phone for further assistance to get your Notebook diagnosed and serviced by an authorized HP Certified Engineer as its 5days old
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee