Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
carolmcc1 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my extended warranty

notebook pavillion
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, I ordered and paid for an extention on my daughters laptop. Will it show up on her warranty status or by some other method?  Have looked at my order status and it said order sent by email??? No email recieved!

1 REPLY
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4321 441 1099
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my extended warranty

Dear Customer,

Welcome and Thank you for posting your query on HP Support Forum

1. Please contact the point of purchase where you bought the HP Carepack Extended Warranty and request with them to provide you the HP Carepack Certificate and a duplicate copy of the Invoice/Bill for the same

2. Incase if point of purchase doesn't provide you the HP Carepack Certificate and a duplicate copy of the Invoice/Bill, request with them to speak with HP on your behalf and get it done

3. Look up in your "Email Inbox" I am sure you should have some email relating to this HP Carepack which you can share with HP Technical Support the next time when you contact HP

Note: Usually when a customer extends the warranty, that has to be manually updated in our records and for that you need to contact the phone support and share the HP Carepack Certificate, so that they will update the same

Incase if you have any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

I am sure one of the above options would definitely work for you

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation