cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
saveusj Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

upgrading graphic card

hp notebook 15ab262nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just curious but on the site it says that i can download the NVidia graphics software but i can't complete it unless i have an actual Nvidid graphics card installed on my computer. Is it possible for me to upgrade the card. I have the Intel HD Graphics card and i want to switch it out for the Nvidia without any problems.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
104626 95177 14665 22546
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

upgrading graphic card

Hi:

In order to add the nvidia graphics adapter, you would have to change out the entire motherboard with the one that has the Intel/Nvidia switchable graphics.

This would be a very labor intensive and costly project to undertake.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation