cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 191 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

AirPrint - how to use Apple's AirPrint solution on HP ePrint Printers

I clicked your link. Read the info. Learned this: "AirPrint is not a wireless printing solution for Mac computers running the Mac OS operating system." WHAT? That is EXACTLY what airprint is! EXACTLY! Explain?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 192 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, will try.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 193 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dont know

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 194 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

regarding No AirPrint printer shown when attempting to print, whereas the day before could print with no problem using my wireless HP Photosmart 6520 from my IPAD 2 and Mini IPAD. Seems as though setups dropped right out and the following day shows HP Photosmart info on apple device.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 195 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

this sounds logical, but why does IPOD/IPAD looking for the AirPrint?  What setups are necessary to set up AirPrint on these devices?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
4,677 4,711 235 574
Message 196 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi MaryR,

Did you see the very first link in this post?  Take a look at it, as I feel it will help.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 1
Message 197 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!

Is there any possibility to print multiple pages on one sheet of paper using Airprint or the HP app on an iPad? For example I'd like to print four pages of a pdf document on one page, but the only option I could find is to use both sides of a page.

Thanks for your help!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
4,677 4,711 235 574
Message 198 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Solimar,

Unfortunately, there is no way to do print 4 pages of a pdf into one page, unless you perform some reduction to the pages in order to fit onto one page, and you will need more than the HP app to do it.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Highlighted
2 2 0 1
Message 199 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, It's a pity, but thanks. In that case I'll have to find another app to prepare the pdfs before printing. Maybe that function would look nice in a future update of the HP app 😉
Highlighted
Level 9
4,677 4,711 235 574
Message 200 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's a great suggestion.  They are constantly updating and improving it, so who knows?

Signature
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation