I see that you are having some difficulty printing email attachments using ePrint. Although Word documents are supported, it might be the file size that is not. When sending emails to the Printer via ePrint there is a size limitation. The number of attachments cannot exceed 10. The email body and attachments together cannot exceed 5MB.
Also, when sending emails to the Printer via ePrint there is a recipient limitation. In either the To: Bcc: or Cc: fields of the email, there can only be the one ePrint email address in the To: field. When forwarding an email to the printer ePrint address, there can only be the ePrint address in the To: field. The ePrint print job will fail if sent to more than just the ePrint address alone.
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.