cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
disteele
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

G4010 Scanner no longer saving scans since upgrading to OSX 10.9

My G4010 scanner is unable to save scans since upgrading to Maverics. Also, The OSX drivers appear to have been removed from the support web page. I can scan using Adobe Acrobat which still uses HP's interface. Image Capture reports no scanner available.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 5 FretnBoutNutn
Level 5
150 147 11 56
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi disteele,

Unfortunately the older "TWAIN"-based scan software from HP is not supported on Mavericks.  Please click here for the software you need to install in order to scan using Image Capture.

Hope this helps,

FretnBoutNutn
I work for HP.

- Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
- Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

D-Cline
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi FretnBoutNutn

I do not seem to be able to get to your solution by clicking "here". Any suggestions? I have the same problem as identified with my G2010 post maverick instal.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation