cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Joe-2298 Tutor
Tutor
11 10 0 2
Message 31 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP PSC 2355 all-in-one Printer/Scanner/Copier will not scan to PC

Hello, nonna60:  There was nothing in your reply, but that is no problem: my HP PSC 2355 all-in-one printer is no longer among the living:  I have destroyed it, and bought a new printer.  Thank you for any helpful suggestions that you may have provided me with.

0 Kudos
zynga Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 32 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Go to PAINT and scan through that feature on your computer.
0 Kudos
zynga Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 33 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

You rock! I've had this printer for 7 years, NEVER could scan. I read your Paint trick and I am scanning like crazy. THANK YOU!!!
0 Kudos
Joe-2298 Tutor
Tutor
11 10 0 2
Message 34 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

zynga.o; thanks for your tip, my friend, but as I told a friend in an earlier message, I destroyed the old PSC 2355 and bought something that really works: the HP Photosmart 7510, Print eFax Scan Copy Web e-Printer. Go to Best Buy and have a look-see at this fantastic machine! Thanks again! 'Bye.
0 Kudos
19thLondon Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 35 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Just found your brilliant suggestion made over 3 years ago and through PAint it worked.  Many, many thanks!

0 Kudos
Joe-2298 Tutor
Tutor
11 10 0 2
Message 36 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

19thLondon: You are very welcome, my friend, happy to know that my suggestion has helped you. Guess what, however? I have since gotten rid of that troublesome HP PSC 2355 all-in-one beast, and purchased yet another all-in-one monster; this one if the HP Photosmart 7510. It performs the following acts: it prints, it's an efax, it's a scanner, it's a copier, and it pulls stuff off the web, utilizing a Cisco Linkseye E1200 unit. Have had it for almost a year, trouble-free. Check it out wherever good electronics are sold.
0 Kudos
mpmcnamarasr Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 37 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

How do  I know if i have the basic install or the full install

0 Kudos
jan1et Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 38 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have used this printer for 2 years.  Had to move.  When I re-installed, the printer worked for fourn letters, then stopped printing.  I have ink in it ( used about one half), so I do not believe that is the problem.  Any suggestions?  I ned the printer badly as I do a lot of work requiring I make copies for other people.  Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Darleen

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation