cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
11 10 0 2
Message 31 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, nonna60:  There was nothing in your reply, but that is no problem: my HP PSC 2355 all-in-one printer is no longer among the living:  I have destroyed it, and bought a new printer.  Thank you for any helpful suggestions that you may have provided me with.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 32 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Go to PAINT and scan through that feature on your computer.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 33 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended
You rock! I've had this printer for 7 years, NEVER could scan. I read your Paint trick and I am scanning like crazy. THANK YOU!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
11 10 0 2
Message 34 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended
zynga.o; thanks for your tip, my friend, but as I told a friend in an earlier message, I destroyed the old PSC 2355 and bought something that really works: the HP Photosmart 7510, Print eFax Scan Copy Web e-Printer. Go to Best Buy and have a look-see at this fantastic machine! Thanks again! 'Bye.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 35 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just found your brilliant suggestion made over 3 years ago and through PAint it worked.  Many, many thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
11 10 0 2
Message 36 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended
19thLondon: You are very welcome, my friend, happy to know that my suggestion has helped you. Guess what, however? I have since gotten rid of that troublesome HP PSC 2355 all-in-one beast, and purchased yet another all-in-one monster; this one if the HP Photosmart 7510. It performs the following acts: it prints, it's an efax, it's a scanner, it's a copier, and it pulls stuff off the web, utilizing a Cisco Linkseye E1200 unit. Have had it for almost a year, trouble-free. Check it out wherever good electronics are sold.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 37 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do  I know if i have the basic install or the full install

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 38 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have used this printer for 2 years.  Had to move.  When I re-installed, the printer worked for fourn letters, then stopped printing.  I have ink in it ( used about one half), so I do not believe that is the problem.  Any suggestions?  I ned the printer badly as I do a lot of work requiring I make copies for other people.  Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Darleen

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation