Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (1,457 Views)

How to print Mirror image in LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw for Decoupage ...HELP

Was told laser printers made better images to print and transfer. I was using a inkjet but not with the best results. As soon as I installed this laser printer I was no longer able to choose 'mirror image' .... I am told by HP chat that this printer is not set up to do transfers, but I am not necessarily making transfers. I just need the option for printing on plain paer to be able to mirror the image and text. Any help or suggestions?

0 Kudos
Associate Dean
Message 2 of 5 (1,441 Views)

Re: How to print Mirror image in LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw for Decoupage ...HELP

You can use Google's Picasa.

Picasa's web guide states that to flip the image (create a mirror image) you have to have an image open in edit view.  
To flip the image horizontally press Ctrl+Shift+H.  
To flip the image vertically pres Ctrl+Shift+V.  

Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (1,437 Views)

Re: How to print Mirror image in LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw for Decoupage ...HELP

Great, will try this when I get home and give kudos for sure, thank you
Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (1,433 Views)

Do you know if it will work with a photo in a word document? So a photo with words added to it?
Associate Dean
Message 5 of 5 (1,427 Views)

Take a look at this link.

Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation