cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Cyndy72
Level 1
4 3 0 2
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Hp printer 6525 replaced ink black cartridge will not work.

HP Recommended

I have an hp 6525 everytime we replace the black ink cartridge it won't print. I have looked at several trouble shooting methods and can't seem to get any results..am so frustrated!

7 REPLIES 7
MissTeriLynn
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 605
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Cyndy72 and welcome to the HP Forums!

I'm sorry to hear your Photosmart 6525 has had trouble printing black, but I will certainly do my best to lend a helping hand Smiley Happy

I will recommend that you start by following the steps within this Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages document. If that doesn't appear to resolve the issue though, please let me know what country you reside in and whether the printer is in or out of warranty, thanks!

Hope to talk with you soon!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Cyndy72
Author
Level 1
4 3 0 2
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I have tried all the troubleshooting solutions in this email. I put all new ink cartridges in and already just from printing out 6 test pages the color ones are showing they are less than half full of ink. We have only changed ink in in this printer twice and the last time we had this same issue so got another set of new ink cartridges before it would work. Our printer in not under warranty we seldom print these days but when we need to it's always a challenge. I have aways and hp products but am sorrily disappointed in this printer for all the money I have spent on ink I could almost have a new printer and am considering that this is way too much of. A headache. I won't get another hp printer however as I don't want more problems like this. Very disappointed....
0 Kudos
MissTeriLynn
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 605
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply Cyndy72!

I'm sorry to hear that, but certainly can't say I blame you!

I would still like to see if I can help, I just need to know which country you're in and I will do my best to help get this resolved for you 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Cyndy72
Author
Level 1
4 3 0 2
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for responding am still unable to get the black to print. I live in the United States in Colorado.
Thanks
0 Kudos
MissTeriLynn
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 605
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the information, much appreciated!

With that Cyndy72, I'm going to send you a private message on how to proceed from here. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages this post, has instructions 🙂

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Myron_Thomas
1 1 0 1
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having a problem that apparently others have shared. That is, I have replaced two new black cartriages. Print ignores black. If I change text to dark blue, it works fine. It is obviously simply not working with the black cartriage. Help

Cyndy72
Author
Level 1
4 3 0 2
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I gave up and bought a new printer and it wasn't an hp printer. I could never get it to work and felt like I was going in a circle trying. Decided it wasn't worth the frustration. Good luck to you.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation