cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
6 3 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

My LaserJet Pro 200 color m251nw does not print large words from Acrobat X Pro

HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro 200 color m251nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am printing a PDF from Acrobat X Pro. Large-size words are not printing. In the past, on an older machine, I sometimes had this happen, and I fixed it by selecting TrueType to Bitmap. But I no longer have that option in the Print dialog box now. Is this something to do with Windows 10? I have upgraded the printer driver, but that does not help. Is there some way to get to all of the properties that were shown on my older Windows 7 machine so I can change them?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 9
3,562 3,538 282 590
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

A firmware fault on LaserJet Pro 2nn / 3nn / 4nn, etc, printers meant that text of size 72 point or larger just printed blank.

With most (all?) of these models, a firmware update is available to resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
6 3 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I look for this fix, I get a message that firmware is up to date.

Why have so many options disappeared from the printer dialog box under Advanced on Windows 10? Do I need to reinstall the HP printer driver? On my Windows 7 machine, I still have all the options.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
6 3 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I finally resolved this by reinstalling the HP driver. Now I can select all the features that allow printing large fonts.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation