cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
33 32 0 0
Message 21 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OfficeJet 5610 All-in-One no Snow LEopard Drivers

Preview now has more options to edit images, so what you may lose in one place, you gain in another.  
0 Kudos
Highlighted
marline Tutor
Tutor
24 20 0 0
Message 22 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

These are the downloads I installed from HP today:  HP Software, MAC OSXUpd 10.5.8 pkg, Hewlett Packard Printer/Drivers.pkg and last but not least just now 2700_772_EN.dmg.   I think I downloaded from Apple HP Printer Drivers.  Will now check your link from previous message and see if that works.   The Apple guy was totally frustrated, as I am, but I need to forge ahead.  Thanks for your feedback.  
0 Kudos
FatUncleAl Top Student
Top Student
7 7 0 0
Message 23 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I wouldn't have thought that the OSXUPD 10.5.8 would have been right because Snow Leopard is OS 10.6, but as I said, I'm no expert. Good luck, keep at it, and don't lose the faith. Please post a note when you get your full multi-functionality back.
0 Kudos
wajalot Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 24 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

With those drivers, at least for me, the utilities are full working:

Download Officjet 5610 All-in-One Drivers for Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.1

Cheers!! 

0 Kudos
marline Tutor
Tutor
24 20 0 0
Message 25 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just wanted you to know that I reinstalled my prior operating system,  Leopard, and my scanner is working fine now. Perhaps in a year or so, I'll reinstall Snow Leopard.  I did this after finding out that my Quicken program wasn't working with Snow Leopard either.  And Intuit wasn't working on creating new drivers since they're developing new software in February.  This process was quite a learning experience for me, and I consider myself a beginner in the computer world.
0 Kudos
FatUncleAl Top Student
Top Student
7 7 0 0
Message 26 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good evening, Marline.

Glad to hear you're back in the water now.

I guess the take-away from all this is that we have to verify the compatibility of  third-party software (and hardware) when we upgrade the OS.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation