The HP Community is here for you.
04-30-2014 04:08 PM
I have a HP 370 multi printer and printing a page takes 30 - 45 minutes to print. I have used print and scan doctor however it does not help. I have reset printer and PC and had no success it still takes time printing and does not print the page fully. Does this mean I have to buy a new printer?
05-02-2014 06:44 PM - last edited on 03-06-2017 02:54 PM by OscarFuentes
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand the printer takes 30 minutes to print a page. I will do what I can to assist you. Please try these steps to first reset the printer:
1. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer, and its current electrical outlet.
2. Hold down the power button on the printer for 30 seconds, while it is unplugged. This drains all the electricity out of the machine.
3. Connect the one end of the power cord into the back of the printer.
4. Connect the other end to a direct wall outlet (not a surge protector or power strip). This will ensure the machine can obtain more electricity, since lack of electricity can generate issues like this.
5. Now, try to generate a copy.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, I would install the latest firmware on the printer. I have provided a document on how to update the printer: Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates
Try these steps and let me know what happens. Thanks!