Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
I know some of you have a problem log in into new hpconnected.com. when you log in, it says "web page not found".
Here is the Work around.
1. Go to https://www.hpconnected.com from internet explorer
2. In internet explorer menu, clicks tools->compatibility view settings
3. Add hpconnected.com and click close
4. Restart the Internet explorer
5. Now Reset your password from here https://toran.hpconnected.com/oauth/ui/resetpwdpage
6. you can use same password to reset.
now login to www.hpconnected.com with your new password.
it works for me... hope it will do same for you.
Sorry the fix that is being suggested by going to https://toran.hpconnected.com....... Doesn't work!
I think the web address is in error. Replace toran with forum and that should work.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community