Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 13 (2,610 Views)
Accepted Solution

are there window 7 drivers for an officejet 9120

I trying to help a friend of mine that has a home office and has just replaced his laptops with window 7 laptops and now can't added his Officejet 9120 and I can't find drivers on your website are there any drivers for the Officejet 9120?

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: are there window 7 drivers for an officejet 9120

I found the fix for since the printer was found and put under unknow device. I click on it and install it with admin rights and reply yes to microsoft search for a fix it will find the PCL5 Drivers for you.  Couldn't login for some reason under DaverSena this is the fix. If anyone else runs into this issue.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 13 (2,595 Views)

Hi,

It should use same driver for 9100 series. You can find driver from the following link:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Tutor
Message 3 of 13 (2,595 Views)

Hi DaverSena,

Here's a link where you can check the driver of your printer please choose the right OS and Bit Opereating System

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=376175&lang=en&cc=us&...

Good Luck for the Installation ^_^...

*f*P2

Honor Student
Message 4 of 13 (2,591 Views)

Thanks everyone but that link is where I went first and they the utility for program doesn't find the printer and I don't believe the utility has the drivers installed in it.

Tutor
Message 5 of 13 (2,589 Views)

how are you trying to connect the printer?

if that woud be cabled try to check the cable that you are using or if not try to provide us an information or error message when you are trying to install the printer driver,

don't worry we have resolution/answer for every single questions here

^_^..

*f*P

Honor Student
Message 6 of 13 (2,588 Views)

The OfficeJet is on a office network and can be seen by other computer's can see it. The printer is setup on both network and wireless.

Honor Student
Message 7 of 13 (2,587 Views)

More info on the windows 7 laptops they are running 7 Enterprise.

Top Student
Message 8 of 13 (2,551 Views)

I found the fix for since the printer was found and put under unknow device. I click on it and install it with admin rights and reply yes to microsoft search for a fix it will find the PCL5 Drivers for you.  Couldn't login for some reason under DaverSena this is the fix. If anyone else runs into this issue.

Intern
Message 9 of 13 (2,513 Views)

What a bunch of BULL - HP can't or refuses to come up with a solution for officejet 9100 or 9120 drivers that work in Windows 7. I have the original CDs and can't get past a point where I get an error message that Internet Explorer 5 or greater is neede to install the drivers. I am running IE9 so I don't get it. Called HP and the only solution they could provie is to either use the printer with a computer running XP or buy a new one - YEAH RIGHT! Like I'd buy another HP after this!

Intern
Message 10 of 13 (2,511 Views)

I would like to know as well - Did you ever find a solution?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation