Level 1
6 3 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Comparable cartridge required

HP Recommended
SPP-2020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello please could you tell me a compatible brand of thermo cartridge for the Samsung SPP-2020 photo printer. I am going round the houses as no one wants to take charge of informing me of the information. This printer isn't that old and the supplies for it appear now to be obsolete. I see cannon still do a thermo cartridge will this fit this printer. The supply we have had are IPP-46120G

2 REPLIES 2
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,416 160 348
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.Just for information some technical information is protected by HP and is not allowed to be answered.This is unfortunate and you will have to contact a HP repair shop for the help in this case.I had a look on the internet and did find suppliers that still supply this inks.I'm not sure from which country you are but best is to search on the internet to your specifications.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
EllaTahn
Author
Level 1
6 3 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello I live in the UK and have already checked company's on the Internet .  Non one has the item in stock and its discontinued. I have a perfectly good printer in working order which wasn't cheap to buy.  Many thanks I'll contact the repair for advise. 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation