cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Windows 10 x64 and N6350 Network Scanner

HP Recommended
N6350
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The scanner does NOT get detected under W10 x64.

The internal web server opens fine in the browser, and shows correct IP and MAC Address.

Tried disabling Antivirus and Firewall, but still Scanner Tools is not able to find it on the network.

Called HP Support but since it is out of warranty they want money just to speak with someone. 😞

I know there is an updated firmware btw (mine is 2.0.9.9, latest is 2.2.0.0) but it is NOT available to download ...

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
85,671 85,558 10,866 23,273
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Aldo6

Please download full software and drivers and install to your computer

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL17370/cs-111031-2/setup_full_N6350_14-5.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Highlighted
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply

Alas, that's the first thing I did.

I tried installing it, installing and rebooting (even if it was not required), installing in compatibility mode win8/win7/win vista (three distinct installations)

Every time tried doing a complete uninstall-reboot-install with the new setting.

What bothers me most is that the 14.5 download is marked ad Win10 x64 compatible, while searching this forum no one has got it working in this scenario it seems 😞

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No one has succeeded in using an N6350 under Windows 10 x64?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation