cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Amnesiaboy
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Client Integration Kit for SCCM 2012R2 - Driver import Error

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I use HP CIK for SCCM Version 3.0.2.1 on a SCCM 1511 Primary Site for downloading drivers and creating the SCCM Driver Packs.

I Use the Feature "Create and Import Driver Pack"

the tool works great but I am unable to download and import the "Intel Video Driver and Control Panel" Version 20.19.15.4444 A9 - SP75984 .. for Windows 10 X64 - Model HP Elitebook 820 G3

in the hpclient_CreateDriverPack.log I just find 2 Error Messages:

Failed the operation: importing drivers.

.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '//Server/Sources/Drivers/Windows10/Elitebook8x0/IDFolder

the IDFolder (with a long ID Number) does not get created during driver Import..

but e.g. when i choose the previous Intel video driver (Version 20.19.15.4377) the driver Import works perfect.

what´s wrong?

kind regards

Klaus

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Garry_Shape
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Getting the same issue. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation