cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
deltaflash
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Can't press yes on my stream 7 at startup after resetting windows to Trusted Platform Module change

HP Recommended

blue screen dialogue that i can't get past unless i say yes or no to clear or reject to clearing the tpm. Its not recognising touch and even when i plug in a keyboard via otg that wont work either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kyle_b
Level 10
1,591 1,032 133 288
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you plug in the OTG adapter and USB keyboard before you powered it up?  That is probably required to configure the port from charging mode to host mode.  If that still does not work try holding both the volume up and volume down buttons together at the same time and then powering up to reset the BIOS, (it takes three fingers).

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
kyle_b
Level 10
1,591 1,032 133 288
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you plug in the OTG adapter and USB keyboard before you powered it up?  That is probably required to configure the port from charging mode to host mode.  If that still does not work try holding both the volume up and volume down buttons together at the same time and then powering up to reset the BIOS, (it takes three fingers).

View solution in original post

javanas
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Done and everything is working now (and re-installed).

Thanks a lot for your help.

Jan

tom2017
3 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation