cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Semagalreves
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 7 on my TouchSmart IQ510LA (Don't work multitouch)

HP Recommended

Hi, I install Windows 7 build 7000 64bit, and all work, multitouch inclusive... but I upgrade to 7068 build and now Windows 7 says that I have a Single Touch screen. Somebody knows like solving the problem.

Thank ! .

Greetings.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RasterBlaster
Level 11
Level 11
2,604 2,587 187 712
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You might want to check out this thread: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/message?board.id=TouchSmartPC&thread.id=482&view=by_date_ascendi...

I am an HP employee expressing my own opinion.
Please post rather than send me a message. It's good for the community and I might not be able to get back quickly. - Thank you.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation