Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

The scanner was purchased in 2014. Recently, the flash drive has been determined for a long time, and today it has started to reboot. Those. it appears for a couple of seconds as a disk, and then disappears and so on in a circle. I tried to connect it to a laptop - everything is exactly the same. The program does not start, writes: No license was found. Please help restore the key and run the program. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I saw in the next topic the answer to a similar problem, where they said that a key replacement is necessary. The key is replaced through a call to HP support in United Kingdom (Support in English). I am in Russia and do not know English. Here I write using a translator. What do i do?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.