Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP printer4520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I use my zte Android phone to print to my HP 4520 printer. HP eprint has saved documents I need to delete. How is this done? Thank you for your time.
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@suzan419

Thanks for stopping by our HP Support Forums.

I'd like to help.

I understand that you would like to delete the saved documents from your HP ePrint Account.

Please go through this HP Video on how to delete Saved ePrints Jobs. 🙂

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you. 🙂

Cheers....

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended
Oh well.....my desktop hp computer is not communicating to my monitor screen. I knew wired was better than wifi. So, no. Computer sez "no". I just need to find someone in your generation to help me out. Thanks for trying.
HP Recommended

@suzan419

Please try these steps.

1. Go to HP Connected, and then sign in to your account.

The My Printers window opens and a list of connected printers display.

2. From the My Printers window, click the ePrint History button for your printer.

The print history queue displays. Items in your print history expire 30 days after they arrive. If you download, share, or reprint a file, the file remains in the print history for another 30 days.

3. Click the All Printers drop-down arrow, and then click the name of the printer to view a specific printer's print history.

4. Select the file you want to delete, and then click the Delete button.

The Delete selected file window opens.

5. From the Delete selected file dialog box, click OK to delete the HP ePrint job.

Link: http://hp.care/2pegBoI

Let me know if you require further help.

Thank you. 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful. Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons.
That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.