Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Be the first to explore and join the conversation on our brand-new Poly Support Community Blog, Click here It's live now!!
HP Recommended
Voyager 5200 UC

I installed Poly app on win11 and tried to update firmware to 517 ver. Unfortunately event though the update was succesful my headset is now not working corectly. When i turn it on it either gives me the voice prompt that is on and second after it says it turning off.. Or sometimes does completly nothing. I can connect to my pc using USB but i cannot access any settings at all. Settings is greyed out.. I tried to reset sensors, but did nothing for me.

If anyone can help, i appreciate it! I love that headset and i need it back. Thanks!

Syxtus_0-1711499480703.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, @Syxtus, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Poly Voyager 5200.

Could you please follow a few troubleshooting steps mentioned below and let us know if the issue persists?

1. Could you please try with any other PC (Win10) or mobile phone to check if the issue still persists?
2. Could you please confirm if you have the Voyager 5200 UC or the standard version?
3. Could you please install the Poly Lens application on any Windows 10 PC and check if you can access all the settings when the headset is connected, and let us know if the issue still persists with the headset?

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

Hello, apologies i couldn't reply earlier.

Thanks for all the ideas, however i already tried those. The problem is that after 517 update when turning on my headset nothing is happening, and i cannot use it on any of my devices. Although it is charged. When connecting via usb (the only way) to my pc i can see it in the app and can modify some of the setting, but it is not persistent. For example i cannot modify language - i receive update error. I got the standard version 5200. Is there any place, i can download older firmware version to see if this helps?

thanks

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the update. @Syxtus 

It seems like you have tried almost all the troubleshooting, and it looks like the headset is faulty after the software update. I would request that you contact HP Support to get the headset replaced if it is under warranty, and our support engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution. 

Regards,

Meghana

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.