Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Voyager 4310
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have had this issue with several Poly headsets while using the application Kixie. I can not answer calls using the middle headset button. I would like to know a fix. I have updated everything, repaired the Bluetooth, and even bought a new headset. any tips or tricks are appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ItsIan ,
Welcome to Poly HP Support Community.  

Enable the call control feature:
1. Open the Poly Lens app on your computer.

• Click on the "Headsets" tab.
  • Select your Poly Voyager 4310 UC headset from the list.
  • Click on the "Buttons" tab.
  • Make sure that the "Attend Call" and "End Call" buttons are enabled.

2. Reset the headset to factory defaults. This will erase all of your settings, but it may fix the problem with the buttons. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press and hold the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons at the same time for 10 seconds.
  • The headset will beep twice and then turn off.
  • Turn the headset back on and try to use the buttons again.

3. Try updating the firmware of the headset.

To disable the "Answering Call" notification:
Turn on your headset and make sure it is paired with your device.

1. Open the Poly Lens app on your device.
  2. Tap the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
  3. Tap General.
  4. Scroll down and find the Answering Call Alert setting.
  5. Tap the toggle switch to turn off the Answering Call Alert setting.
  6. Tap Apply.

If you are still having issues with the buttons, contact HP Support, which can be reached by clicking on the following link:.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving kudos or thumbs up and marking my post as an accepted solution.

Regards,

Salman

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.