Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hey Salman,

Actually, I tried everything whatever the method was mentioned in that user manual guide and kept the charging for multiple hours to see the charging progress. However, I will try the one of those methods again for this night and will let you know the status tomorrow.

fyi: 

One of the headset is plug-in directly to my laptop USB-port

and another new headset was plugged-in to AC wall charger directly

I will keep both of them for 3-4 hours today night and will update the status.

PFA of two images for your reference.

newly received headset(on replacement)newly received headset(on replacement)previous(old) headset- used in few weeks with full chargingprevious(old) headset- used in few weeks with full charging

Thanks,

Apparao

HP Recommended

Thank you for the information. Please try and let me know so that I can assist you further if required. @ApparaoAkki 

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,

Salman

HP Recommended

Update:
my old headset was charged fully now with direct AC wall charger plug-in and the latest(new) headset is still with 10% of charging until this noon using micro-USB port and other direct AC plug-in methods also from yesterday night .

However, this is not at all good to have these kind of issues to charge a simple headset. 

Will get back to u tomorrow for a final conclusion on new headsets charging feasibility.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the information, @ApparaoAkki 

If the issue still persists, I request that you please contact our technical support and check with them for a replacement headset. I am really sorry for all the trouble it has caused you.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.