Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp business notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I am looking to buy HP Business Notebook 250G8, but my tech team asked me to check whether the PCIE NVME M.2 512 GB SSD is listed in [content removed] Since I do not know the brand name of the SSD, I am not able to do so.  If somebody can help me in that regard, it will be of help.  Expecting a positive reply.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Sridas 

HP uses HDD's, SSD's, M.2 SSD's from few different suppliers. You can only know where it comes from by looking at Device Manager

Your link is not accessible. Most likely HP uses brands on the list.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I wil be of great help if you can find me get the list

HP Recommended

It will be of great help if you can find the list or can you guide me where to find that list?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.