01-02-2018 03:58 PM
I have Just in Time Authentication turned on and set for 15 min for usb drives. It is on for both administrators and users.
Yesterday I pluged in a usb (which I have used before on this workstation) and the just in time authentication pop up is not displaying to allow me to authenticate and have access to the usb drive.
When i click on the usb drive it states "You don't currently have permission to acces this folder" Click Continue to permanently get access to this folder.
I click Continue
Next message is :You have been denied permission to access this folder." To gain access to this folder you will need to use the security tab.
I click on the security tab and it brings me to the USB properties where there is no security tab.
I have turned off the Just in Time Authentication and I have full access, but I would rather leave it on and authenticate my devices. Hopefully I can get the Just in Time Authentication Pop Up to come back.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data