Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 48 (2,450 Views)

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

Product Name: Support webbsite

When I'm trying to access my live cases I get the message "permission denied". When creating new cases there is this error message "Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.", but the case comes through and I get an email confirming that a case has been created. If I try to access that case I'm still getting access denied. And the older cases (a month or so old) I can't see at all anymore. This started for about two weeks ago. Worked well for a while though I had to create a new account after May 2. Anyone have any answers to why, or even better how to set up that organization account?

Top Student
Message 2 of 48 (2,415 Views)

Re: Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

Same here. I'm looking to setup my Organization account. I want to keep track of our contacts and warranties for desktops/laptops and printers. HPE is an option, but it looks like its meant for servers and other enterprise equipment.

Very frustrated that I haven't found someone at HP that can answer this question.

Student
Message 3 of 48 (2,224 Views)

Re: Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

We have the exact same error here as well.  Since the move to the new warranty website this error comes up everytime I login.  I can still create warranty calls, but get an error of access denied once I click to create the call.

I can go then and view cases, but if I cilck on one to view actual details of the case, I again get the same error of access denied when I click on it.

It would be nice to be able to look at our cases and update as needed.

Any updates would be great.

Honor Student
Message 4 of 48 (2,091 Views)

Yep, same here, everytime I try to check an open case I get the same access denied and also when I try to change the profile settings I get the message:

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.  

Seems this is an issue with almost any HP account but would be nice if we can get an answer, so far I havent had luck finding where I can set up that organization account or if its only a bug.

Student
Message 5 of 48 (2,061 Views)

Me too, having this problem.

Student
Message 6 of 48 (1,999 Views)

same issue here, I'm able to create a new case, but not chance to modify and neither view it.

HP Support Agent
Message 7 of 48 (1,930 Views)

@KMHPSC & @alb-555

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out :) 

As I understand you are getting the message - "Organization Account is not setup" while attempting to log case on the HP support site,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you try with alternate web browsers, such as IE or Chrome?

Have you reset the browsers to delete cookies that may cause such issues?

While you respond to that, I'd like to let you know that we are experiencing such issues as the site is being updated and will shortly be resolved.

Keep me posted for further assistance ;)

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Honor Student
Message 8 of 48 (1,925 Views)

I´ve tried with different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome) and after cleaning cookies, this doesnt seem to be an issue with our browsers but more a problem with the portal itself due to the update but so far we cannot see the cases we have created, everytime we get an access denied and also we can´t change the profile.

Regards!

HP Support Agent
Message 9 of 48 (1,906 Views)

@CarlosPalacios

Thank you for waiting,

Your concern has been escalated to the R&D team.

I'm awaiting their reply as the solution needs to be validated by them before I could have it sent out,

To ensure I'm providing a complete fix, I would request you to wait for approximately 72hrs,

And I'll Keep you posted on the same thread.

In the meantime, please be patient as patience is a virtue ;)

I appreciate your time.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Top Student
Message 10 of 48 (1,868 Views)

Hello,

Yes I have tried different webbrowsers (IE11, edge, Chrome Firefox), even tried Safari on a mac. None of these helped, so I belive the issue is with the portal itself.

/ Magnus

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation