cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilnim
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Your Site account is not associated to an organization account.

HP Recommended

After trying to create a new case under the business account I created, I get the following message

1.PNG

Can anything be done about this, I need this account to be functional to handle RMA for my company.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ilnim

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
IWantService
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have talked to general help at HP and they inform mr they have no real escaalation to the portal team - just a sharepoint site they can post to. I have been emailing the MyHPSupportHelp AMS English <myhpsupporthelp.amsenglish@hp.com> auto,mated queue and I repeated ly receivethe same 2 replies: Either a new Portal Invitation (3 so far), or a cut and paste answer that says "Thank you for contacting MyHPSupport. We have linked your account to Organization Account if you still face any issue please Revert." Which I have done repeatedly. I have sent the following emails and not once has anyone contaced me in over a week. 

1 Please advise how I may be able to view our case info on the website. I put in our case number “502XXXXXXX” and I receive an error: 

”You are trying to access a case that is not associated with your organization account. Please refer to MyHPSupport help on how to Contact HP.”

2 Please advise as I am still receiving the message that is in the screenshot below. I am receiving: ”You are trying to access a case that is not associated with your organization account. Please refer to MyHPSupport help on how to Contact HP.”

I have tried multiple case numbers: REDACTED 5 CASE NUMBERS. All result with: ”You are trying to access a case that is not associated with your organization account. Please refer to MyHPSupport help on how to Contact HP.”  

I login with my work email and password. My account needs to be associated with the ability to see cases like the ones listed above.

I was then advised to clear my cache and cookies. I am an IT professional and tried that on 3 different browsers. SAME RESULT. 

I asked in an email that they LOOK AT MY PROVIDED CASE NUMBERS and verify that they are the same organizational account that they claim they have associated my login to... LOGICAL DEDUCTIVE PROBLEM SOLVING. 

I just tried both Chrome and IE after clearing cache and cookies. The result is the same. I am receiving: ”You are trying to access a case that is not associated with your organization account. Please refer to MyHPSupport help on how to Contact HP.”

Can you suggest that the portal team look at the cases I provided below and verify that they are connected to the same organizational account that you say I am linked to?  I understand that they are communicating behind a generic email address and via a SharePoint site. Someone somewhere must have a path of escalation allowing for real time communication… 

CRICKETS... 

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@IWantService

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation