Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am looking for the best hp laptop. I am a new operator of the laptop feild so guy please suggest me which model should I buy and best for me. my friend said that this problem solution you get in the hp community so I am here.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

It depends a lot on what you will be using the notebook for (gaming, multimedia, office work, video editing, sound editing, CAD...)

It depends on the size of the screen you want 11", 14", 15", 17"

It depends on how portable it needs to be.

And naturally, it also depends on the design you like.

Let me know and I'll try to give you some examples of the "best",

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.