11 7 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

zBook 17 G1 - hs3110 HSPA+ module not working

HP Recommended
zBook 17 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear community,

I tried to install the hs3110 drivers on a corporate notebook but can't get it to work properly.

Before driver installation, the device is named "HP hs3110 HSPA+ mobile broadband" in the device manager and it is marked with a yellow warning sign.

After driver installation the device turns into a "Generic Mobile Broadband Device" and sometimes has and sometimes does not have a yellow warning sign next to it.

Used W10 drivers directly from the official support page, running Windows 10 1607 LTSB.

Anyway, I can't find a way to connect via mobile broadband, the connection is not shown in the connection list in the task bar (where you also see all the WiFi networks).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tobias

1 REPLY 1
mfuenteseca
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi friend

I have the same problem. Win10x64 in Hp Revolve 810 G2

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation