Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z27k G3 4K USB-C Display
Other

IMG_3849.jpeg

IMG_3848.jpeg

IMG_3815.jpeg

Hello!

I purchased an HP Z27K G3 monitor, and since it arrived, it has exhibited IPS Glow and Backlight Bleed, which are common issues with IPS monitors. Over time, noticeable light spots have appeared in the middle of the screen, affecting both color accuracy and monitor contrast, rendering its specifications inaccurate. I sent the product to an authorized HP service center through the retailer from which I bought it, and they claim it's bleeding, which they say is not covered by the warranty. As far as I know, bleeding typically occurs only on the display's edges, not in the center. I want to emphasize that the monitor has not been touched since installation, has not been exposed to changes in ambient temperature, and no external factors could have caused this issue. The service center mentioned they would repair or replace the display if I provide them with a document from HP suggesting this, as they are too "lazy" to contact HP. I should also note that the monitor is only six months old and it has been used less than an hour a day.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.