Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP elite Slice G2 with MS SRS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey 

The school where I work IT, has just received an HP elite Slice, which we're going to use to test out whether or not it's a valid replacement for the skype meeting room solution we currently have. 

It looks great, and i assume it will perform, but we can't seem to actually set up skype on it. When I reach the setup menu, it doesn't load the terms and conditions, and doesn't allow me to continue without them.

I've included a picture (with norwegian writing), but will translate what matters below.

IMG_20190523_094620.jpg

"Licensing terms and conditions for Microsoft-Software"

"Can't load the terms and conditions, contact the customer support team"

It's running version 3.1.115.0 of the srs software

Would very much appreciate help getting it running, as we're only borrowing it for a short amount of time

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

We are a peer-to-peer support forum, not HP employees.  You need to contact HP directly via another pathway.... and given the time constraints you mention I'd do it by phone.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.