Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z4 G4

Wanted to setup bios to boot legacy with secureboot disabled. Accidentally selected the first choose which is has enable OROM display. I don't know what this is but now my screen is stuck with a small popup window that shows Legacy OROM display and nothing else responds.  Tried to go back to entering setup menu but it just stays there all and no other selection. 

I have tried doing the CMOS button reset but did not help.  I'm pretty much stuck now with an unuseable workstation 😞 Please help

IMG_20230504_190826.jpg

IMG_20230504_184839.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.