Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

My Xeon 820 isn't coming on. It'll display red light and the cooling fan at top speed!!! I don't know what to do. Do I have to change the motherboard or fix it?? What exactly is the problem for a situation like this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

well since HP never made a model called "Xeon 820" perhaps you might want to take another look at your system and determine the actual model name.

once you do that visit the HP site for that model and download the USER and service manuals and READ THEM,  you will be able to repost stating in better detail what is happening with your system

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.