Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

This is very intresting if we go through this issue.Earlier we had issue that particular two video endpoints are not able to palce call with each other only but when we add route on firewall for particular subnet but sice after we had added route on firwall we are able to place call from both of particular location(in which we had issue)but now the CMAD user of both locations are not able to place call from their CMAD to only particular location endpoints(exeptional to their location endpoint)they can reach to rest of locations endpoints exceptional particular location endpoint.CMAD user are able to ping all endpoints(also the endpoint which have issue)but not able to produce call.

CMAD user are getting a call from endpoint but not able to dial out to that endpoint.

Can any one known to this issue so plz help me on this??

Is this firewall port issue if yes so what ports needs to be get from firewall??

Regards

Yash Pal

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

If CMAD registered on the CMA, it means that the address CMA clients available. When you call traffic passes through the CMA (if CMA mode route). Further traffic video and audio passes directly between the points. It seems the problem is traffic point-to-point. I can advise to use GW by RMX.

In our network point from different subnets call each other this way.

HP Recommended

how can i make it done as we have already added subnet of both locations in the CMA and DMA??we have just only issue with dial out to particular location endpoint dial in is working fine.

Can you please let me know how can i route call to RMX as gateway we are using H.323 standerd??

CMA version-6.2.1

RMX version-7.7

Regards

Yash Pal 

HP Recommended

now the one more intresting thing got apperead heare in this case as if i registered my both locations endpoint on CMA so call gets connect and also gets establlised but if we registered on of our endpoint so call never gets connect and cause error code"16".this error code i guess linked with firewall for to TCP  keep alive on firewall but if this so why the call is getting connect in CMA route mode

Regards

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Hi YashPal.

Termination of traffic through the bridge existed earlier MGC.
On RMX since version 4 or 5 (don't remember) became possible GW profiles.

The trend is - RMX by its capabilities approaching MGC, I wait for version 8.

Back to GW profile.

default profile is ID 2000.

The main rule: the user must dial E.164 of the subscriber number. The user should not know how you terminate traffic.

To do this, the gatekeeper should be set dialing rules that will add to the dialled numbers ID GW profile.

EP should only see the ip address of the bridge, the addresses of other EP them to see not necessarily.

Connection via bridge has additional advantages. The user can use DTMF codes prescribed in the IVR service conference profile. Example: the connection of other participants, rec call, address book view RMX (PCM mode), etc.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.