Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am unable to get correct XML trace from RMX 2000. I have enabled the XML trace of RMX 2000 through SUPPORT ID from a standalone Windows 2003 server which is always ON and connected to the network. I am facing two problems.

1) The Trace taken does not consist the Numeric ID which is the meeting ID of the RMX Conferences.

2) The RMX web interface logs out itself after some time only for SUPPORT ID even if the flag " SESSION_TIMEOUT_IN_MINUTES" is set to 0.

Kindly Help.

Regards,

Anant

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Just remove the flag SESSION_TIMEOUT_IN_MINUTES and add again the same flag and set its value on 0 and reset the RMX

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Just remove the flag SESSION_TIMEOUT_IN_MINUTES and add again the same flag and set its value on 0 and reset the RMX

Regards

Yashpal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.