Level 1
16 14 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Solution Center fails

HP Recommended
Officejet J4580
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I do not so much have a question, but since my product is out of warranty, and since I have found a work-around solution for the time being....I simply wish to alert HP and the Community that the issues surround the HP Solution Center for Printers/Scanner/All-in-One devices is still relevant. The bulletins are helpful as they appear in the support pages for software and drivers...however the suggestions contained have not proven sufficient to solve this issue in my case. Attached is a screen shot of the bulletin I refer to. The Windows update fix has not resolved the issue, nor does unistalling and reinstallation of Adobe Flash. I have even gone so far as to uninstall some of the cumulative Microsoft Windows updates for Windows 10...the problem remains...the software will download, but it cannot completely install--it cannot completely uninstall....The HP Solution Center will not open because the installation is incomplete. 

Screenshot

~Patrick
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation