Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I did not realize that they have changed.  It has been a while since I used the bootcd. Thanks for the heads up 😄

I totally see you do use the best of the best tools. It's refreshing to see that! I didn't realize you were talking about a retirement village. That's pretty cool actually! Right on! 900 is a lot! 😮

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

Dokie, you are no trouble at all.  If anything it's refreshing.

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

@Leo_Y wrote:

Dokie, you are no trouble at all.  If anything it's refreshing.

Hi New friend! Are you trying to make this old man cry??I just ran MBAM to show you I know these things. My PC is not infected and down load managers exsist and are becoming a real problem for PC newbies.

Thank you Leo for your kind words. I'll try very hard not to disappoint you here on the HP forum.

Dokie!

Capture48.JPG

HP Recommended

Hi! I'm very windy at times. I try to make the OP feel  that they are welcome on the forum. I love to add attachments to my comments as you can see. I may even hi-jack a thread at times, but I hope that I never confuse the OP and have enough sense to bow out and let another member take control of the thread,

I'm just Dokie and that's the only way I know. I have many things to learn and hope I can be a asset to the HP forum.

I think I'll say Good night Vietnam. I'll see you on the turn around. Have a safe trip good buddy. I'll see you on the flip flop.

( That's trucker talk)

Dokie! My good friend CherylG knows that trucker talk.:smileywink:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.