Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello Form moderators, admins, etc. -

Here is a suggestion to greatly improve this Forum for Mac users.  Instead of having Mac Printing and Scanning as one topic within the Printers and All-In-Ones Community, establish a separate Mac Printers & All-In-Ones Community.  Within that new Community distribute messages among the following topics:

Install & Setup - Printers

Install & Setup - All-in-One

Networking and Wireless

Software & Drivers - Printers 

Software & Drivers - All-in-One

Using Printers

Scanning, Faxing & Copying

Warranties & Service

Other Printing Questions

I'm not familiar with ePrint and Mobile Printing so I don't know if this should also be a topic within the Mac Printing Community.

I recognize that making such a change would involve a lot of work to move / distribute existing messages to the new Community and topics.  I'm willing to help with this if you take volunteers.  Or perhaps you could make the new organization prospective only for new messages?  Having over 15,000 messages in the one Mac topic is counterproductive and enabling a more focused experience would improve the utility of this Forum considerably.

Thanks for your consideration.  - Randy

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thanks for these suggestions, I will pass this along. 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.