Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I order a LOT online, Amazon prime, ASOS etc 

Since the pandemic I have had zero issues in getting my stuff, if there’s a delay it’s been communicated. I work full time and it’s difficult to be home to accept orders.

Anyway today I’ve spent almost all day at home on my first day off after working long shifts waiting for my order. I check the delivery status it says estimated delivery today. 

But then I read a bit closer and next to each order it says awaiting stock?? I’ve then spent more than an hour on the phone    and not gotten through to anyone just on hold and and no reply to my email either. 

I have a number of grievances:

1. Poor communication of order status, I still have no idea when I will get my laptop as I have received zero communication 

2.  Why did it say the laptop was in stock when I ordered it when it clearly wasn’t?

I’ve given HP more than £900 worth of custom and this how they treat you. If I wanted to be deceived and have my time and money wasted I would have bought shares in Enron!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MedDr 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

@MedDr wrote:

<Content Removed.

I have a number of grievances:

1. Poor communication of order status, I still have no idea when I will get my laptop as I have received zero communication 

2.  Why did it say the laptop was in stock when I ordered it when it clearly wasn’t?

<Content Removed>

We can commiserate and offer opinions.  Likely not useful.

What to do?

1) If you have not done so, please contact the HP Store Customer Service department.

Select a subject type

Select for help with a purchase in progress

2)  We cannot answer for the HP Store.  I would certainly ask this question when you contact Customer Service.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.